New E-commerce Site Quickly Builds Customer Confidence with GeoTrust SSL Certificates
When custom t-shirt company Fibers.com launched its online store in 2009, it needed a name customers could trust to secure e-commerce transactions and build customer confidence in its web site. The Sacramento, California-based company turned to GeoTrust for SSL certificates and has stuck with them as the business has grown from a small startup to a successful business with customers around the globe.
"We searched around and decided pretty quickly to go with GeoTrust," says Lohr. "We wanted to convey from the get-go that we were a legitimate, safe site and the GeoTrust name is one our customers recognize and feel good about."
Josh Lohr, Marketing Manager, Fibers.com
- Online retail
- Secure transactions to earn customer trust and build confidence in new business
- Differentiate company in a highly competitive market
- Find effective, affordable security ideal for a fast-growing start-up company
- GeoTrust® True BusinessID Wildcard
- Experienced rapid growth thanks to well-known, credible security
- Minimized online security costs during startup phase and keeps ongoing costs low
- Instills confidence on every web page with GeoTrust True Site Seal