Krakow Cardiovascular Research Institute (KCRI)
Research Organization Protects Clinical Trial Data with GeoTrust SSL Certificates
Krakow Cardiovascular Research Institute (KCRI) conducts highly specialized medical research that is governed by strict compliance requirements. Because securing patient data is a vital part of those standards, KCRI needed a credible SSL certificate provider with a strong track record of keeping data safe. After turning to GeoTrust for its SSL security, KCRI has been able to protect patient information while lowering costs.
Our business depends on our upstanding reputation, and security is a critical part of that. With GeoTrust, there's no question that our patient data is secure. That means we can focus on our core mission, which is to give our clients exceptional clinical trial management services.
Wojciech Zasada, M.D.,Medical Director, Krakow Cardiovascular
- Secure electronic data capture system (EDC) to protect patient information
- Meet strict international compliance standards for human medical research
- Find an inexpensive alternative for SSL security
- Significantly lowered cost of SSL security
- Enabled organization to create subdomains for each clinical trial, improving data collection
- gave staff peace of mind that patient data is secure at all times