Washington State Department of Early Learning
Government Agency Secures Sensitive Information and Lowers Costs with GeoTrust SSL Certificates
For the Washington State Department of Early Learning (DEL), securing confidential information submitted by child care providers is critical to help ensure young children across the state receive the assistance they need. By using GeoTrust SSL certificates, the agency is able to protect sensitive information while lowering costs, saving time, and giving users valuable peace of mind.
"Not only does GeoTrust give us solid, cost-effective protection for our applications, it also gives our users peace of mind. When they log in and see the GeoTrust seal and the padlock icon, they know they can submit private information without worrying."
Gene Thomas, Network Administrator, DEL
- Public sector education and child care
- Secure web-based applications used to submit licensing
- Information and other sensitive data
- Reduce costs while offering strong security from a well-known, reputable provider
- Implement an easy-to-manage solution to save time and allow IT staff to focus on other tasks
- GeoTrust® True BusinessID
- Significantly lowers cost of SSL security
- Reduces burden of managing
- SSL certificates, allowing IT staff to focus on other tasks
- Reassures users that sensitive information is protected