Generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
Follow these instructions to generate a CSR for
your Web site. When you have completed this process, click the "close" button
below to close this window and continue to the next step.
- Open the Site Management console to manage your web site
- Select SITE SETTINGS
- Enable SSL and SAVE CHANGES
- Select SSL SETTINGS
- Enter the Certificate Subject Information
- Generate a Self-Signed Certificate (which will later be deleted); please
be careful not to click SAVE CHANGES more than once!
- Cut and save the "Certificate Request" portion so you can use it on the
GeoTrust web site to get your server certificate.
[ Close ]