Secure Your Enterprise Unified Communications (UC) / SAN with GeoTrust
Easy-to-manage unified communications certificates. With GeoTrust® Certificates, you get a versatile, cost-effective solution to secure multiple domain names with a single certificate. A GeoTrust Certificate is ideal for shared hosting or QA testing environments, as well as small and medium sized businesses that need to secure multiple business applications on a single server.
Perfect for the enterprise. GeoTrust Wildcard for the enterprise comes with premium support, and, best of all, the GeoTrust Enterprise Security Center management console that gives you the power to easily manage, purchase, auto-issue, renew, and track all of your GeoTrust Enterprise SSL Certificates throughout their entire lifecycle.
Get More with Enterprise SSL
- One-of-a-kind subscription-based pricing model offers flexible, scalable pricing
- GeoTrust Enterprise Security Center management console to manage all your GeoTrust SSL Certificates
- Once your domain is validated, you enjoy auto-issuance for the duration of your subscription period
- Eliminate costly downtime and disruptions in service
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010 and Office Communications Server 2007/2010
- Secure up to 101 fully qualified domain names with one certificate and the available SAN option with Organization Validation (OV) subscription.
|New Enterprise Certificate||Existing Enterprise Certificate|
|Add UC/SAN to an Enterprise SSL or Extended Validation Certificates||Add UC/SANs to an existing Enterprise SSL or GeoTrust Extended Validation certificates|
|UC/SAN is an option that can be added during certificate enrollment. Add up to 50 domains.||Easily add UC/SAN through the GESC Portal|
Flexible pricing. GeoTrust offers a low-priced SSL Solution, coupled with an annual subscription-based pricing model that saves time and money and gives you the power to exercise tight budgetary control over SSL certificate spending. Rather than purchasing SSL certificates one at a time, GeoTrust's enterprise annual subscription-based pricing model allows you to pay one low fee each year.
Need to change a domain? Not a problem. Instead of contacting customer support, you can use GeoTrust's convenient self-service portal to add, edit, or delete SAN names at any time during the certificate lifetime.*
We’re always here to help. Unified communications security is one of our specialties, so if you have questions, contact support. You'll get help from security experts, not internet generalists.
* This feature applies to UC/SAN you have previously purchased.
There is a reason that so many IT Professionals choose GeoTrust as their enterprise SSL Certificate solution. From planning, to purchase, to auto-issuance and renewal, GeoTrust SSL Certificates and the GeoTrust Enterprise Security Center provide the most cost-effective, comprehensive and trusted subscription-based SSL certificate solution available.
"GeoTrust is ranked No. 1 SSL certificate provider among Top 1 million websites" - October 2012, Alexa Netcraft Report.
- Datasheet: GeoTrust Enterprise Security Center (PDF)
- White Paper: A New Way to Buy and Easily Manage SSL Certificates (PDF)