Secure Your Unified Communications (UC) / SAN with GeoTrust
Easy-to-manage unified communications certificates.
With GeoTrust® certificates, you get a versatile, cost-effective solution to
secure multiple domain names with a single certificate. A GeoTrust certificate with SAN is
ideal for shared hosting or QA testing environments, as well as small and medium
sized businesses that need to secure multiple business applications on a single server.
SAN Certificates are also often used for Unified Communications (UC) to secure Microsoft Exchange/ Lync Server, Office Communications Server, or Mobile Device Manager.
GeoTrust is a recognized Unified Communications certificate partner with Microsoft.
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Exchange Server and Office Communications Server
- Reduces time and hassle spent configuring multiple certificates
- Get more for your money with unlimited licenses, free reissues and the GeoTrust reputation
- Secure up to 25 domain names with one certificate when your Geotrust Certificate with additional UC/SAN purchases
- Manage all your GeoTrust certificates with the GeoTrust Security Center console
How do I add SAN?
SAN is an optional feature available during your SSL purchase.
Individual UC/SAN can only be purchased after your initial purchase of an SSL Certificate and UC/SAN 4-pack.
Combine your wildcard certificate with SAN to expand certificate functionality.
Cert Cost + SAN Cost
= Total Cost
|True BusinessID with EV||1 yr||$299||$200||$499||$49|
|True BusinessID||1 yr||$199||$159||$358||$39|
|QuickSSL Premium||1 yr||$149||$159||$308||$39|
|True BusinessID Wildcard||1 yr||$599||$159||$758||$39|
|QuickSSL Premium Wildcard||1 yr||$745||$159||$904||$39|
Need to change a domain? Not a problem. Instead of contacting customer support, you can use GeoTrust’s convenient self-service portal to add, edit, or delete SAN names at any time during the certificate lifecycle.* Not only that, but GeoTrust offers unlimited server licenses so you can use your True BusinessID certificate on as many servers as you like.
We’re always here to help. Unified communications security is one of our specialties, so if questions come up, you get help from security experts, not internet generalists.
* This feature applies to UC/SAN you have previously purchased.